You already have an account?
Please log in at the top right with your account data to see more information.
No account yet?
Register now and unlock the following benefits:
- Individual prices & discounts
- View availabilities & delivery times
- Configure valves directly with matching accessories, tests & certificates
- Receive offers in real time
- Create project lists
- and much more...
This pressure relief unit requires no compressed air supply and is equipped with an additional digital pressure switch. Due to the lack of compressed air supply, the compressed air in the pinch valve must be checked regularly and pumped manually if necessary.
See article LP.D.1004 (compact high performance air pump).
If a compressed air supply is available, the pressure relief units for existing air supply (UE.LV...) should always be preferred.
With a built-in overflow unit, pinch valves can be converted to pressure relief valves.
These valves can be used, for example, in the bypass of pumps or as relief valves in plants, containers or silos.
Control pressure: See data sheet of the used pinch valve
Application: air not available
Max. Temperature: 50° C
Control pressure setting: hand-air-pump (LP), not included
Control pressure indicator: Manometer 0 - 10 bar
Air connection: car tire valve VG8 (DIN 7756)
Pinch valve connection: G ¼ ″ (pinch valves from DN32)
Pressure switch: Digital (DS-KP45P031-1/8), with two switching points (PNP) and one analog output signal 2,4 - 20 mA
Power supply: 12 - 24 VDC
Connection cable: 2 m
With our accessory components, like this pressure relief unit, you have two options in our shop:
1. You can purchase this pressure relief unit individually directly from this product page.
2. You can configure this pressure relief unit on the respective product page of your required pinch valve as a mounting option.
0 of 0 reviews